I never knew how to mentaly adjust to my sister being imbalanced. I dont with my own child either.... For my sanity and peace of mind, I had to leave my sister out of my life. Iam being forced to do the same for my daughter. She thinks Iam a danger to her and her children. I cannot fight her in "her world". So I will conceed to being crazy and dangerous. I will absolve her of any wrong doing and take resposibility for our problems. I would never knowingly do her harm. So now that she has convinced me of my instability....I will ask for her forgivness. I will stay out of her life. I know she has a great network of friends and family (according to her belief)... so she has no need or use for me. Okay... Okay...Okay...I get it.
I hope one day she will see this departure of myself, as a genuine gesture of my love for her. If she can only see pain and distrust when she looks at me....Then the best that I can do for her is to not let her be exposed to me anymore. I would be willing to go see the same person she has had an evaluation with..... Im sure she would not accept the oppinion of anyone else. But Im assuming thats a nogo with her. I have to face this alone, and I will. My last wish for her would be to find goodness and happiness....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment