Monday, June 1, 2009

Scarey day....

Yesterday for 12 hours I couldnt find my daughter. At first I was angry because I thought she was doing things , other, than what she was supposed to be doing. Then one of her friends told me she called around 1:00 and she had been stung by a bee and was swelling up. Her friend told me this at 3:oo !!! The bee allergy runs in my family but I had no idea if Casey had been stung ever before.....
Needless to say, I started calling everybody she knew, hospitals, the police. Every one was looking for her along the route she took to Lumberton. It turned out she took a different route and her phone battery was dead. Im glad some of her friends are really and truley good friends. I didnt want to worry my father, and I have no other family here, that I can turn to for help...But a few good people came to help look for her and keep me company.
Thankfully she made it home around 5:oo. She should have gone to a hospital....but she just kept trying to get home with swollen limbs and face.!! She pulled off the road and rested alot!! She got lost and it took her about ten hours to make a two hour trip !!!! Thank God she is safe.
Yesterday was a terrible...(What If Day ???!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment