How far back can I look for the signs that my child had a problem ? For sure... at least in high school ... But I remember what a beautiful baby she was. Easy to take care of. She was very funny and loving. Very smart , actually considered a gifted child. I remember walking with her to Luigi's and laughing and talking a lot. I thought I was a very blessed parent. Both my daughters loved and trusted me. I could withstand anything because we always had each other. I never thought that could change.
One of the hardest things I have had to face was loosing my baby brother...he loved my daughters more than anyone. It has been many years, but I still miss him everyday. I wished he could have met my grand-children. He would have been wonderful to them. Im glad he can not see what has become of my relationship with Ash. I know it would have almost broken his heart to see how she feels about me. How can she not want me or her sister to be the ones to stand at her back when things get rough ? She should remember that even if she is wrong...I would still love her.
How do you fix a broken thing....when you dont have the tools or knowledge ????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Search Engine Submission - AddMe
ReplyDelete